- When you ask for your attraction tickets to be confirmed, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between ATD Travel Services LTD (who are the authorized ticket reseller of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment) and yourself, which is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Prices are inclusive of service charges and taxes. Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice. Once you have paid in full or paid a deposit on a booking, we will not increase the price of your tickets. In the event of a technical error where prices have displayed incorrectly at the time of booking, we reserve the right to cancel bookings and make a full refund within 7 days.
- FULL PAYMENT will be taken on pressing the ‘purchase’ button and tickets will then be dispatched within 7 days.
- Alteration or cancellation of the booking by you once a confirmation of booking has been issued will be subject to the charges outlined in the ‘if you amend/cancel your booking’ section below.
Confirmation and issue of tickets
- Upon receipt of deposit or full payment, we will issue a confirmation of booking (via email) and an invoice. The majority of tickets will be dispatched within 72 hours of your booking for delivery within 7 days. If we are temporarily out of stock, we reserve the right to dispatch tickets within 14 days of your booking. All tickets are dispatched by DX Secure Mail.
- The tickets that we send are actual tickets with a high monetary value. They are our responsibility until they have been signed for by you. We send all theme park tickets by DX Courier delivery and these tickets require a signature upon receipt. Should you not be in to sign for your tickets when the DC Courier calls (and you have your own private front door), DX will post the tickets through your door and take a picture of the property and record the GPS co-ordinates to ensure successful delivery to the correct address.
- Once your attraction tickets are in your possession, you should treat them as you would do your cash or passports and keep them safe at all time.
If you amend/cancel your booking
- If you decide to cancel you should contact us on immediately 0800 231 5281. If you have only paid your deposit, the deposit will be forfeited. If you have paid in full, the following cancellation charges will be payable by you and any refund to you will only be paid once the tickets have been returned to us (if you already have them) and they have not been defaced or damaged in any way.
|42 days prior to departure||28 to 41 days||14 to 27 days||13 days of fewer|
|Cancellation charges:||Deposit only or 20%||30%||40%||50%|
- All bookings for Discovery Cove are subject to 100% cancellation fees once we have dispatched tickets to you. There can be no refunds for amendments (for example to change from Swim to Non Swim) or cancellations unless there has been an error by us.
If you change your booking
- If you need to make a change to your booking once you have received your tickets (for example upgrading from the 2-Park SeaWorld & Busch Gardens ticket to the 3-Park Adventure ticket), then this will be subject to an administrative charge of £10 per ticket, PLUS the difference between the selling price of the two tickets in question. Please contact us by phone to arrange this.
- Please note that if you are cancelling tickets outright, then the cancellation charges outlined above in the section 'If you amend/cancel your booking' will apply.
If we change your booking
- We will endeavour never to change a confirmed booking. However, if it is necessary, you will be advised without delay and alternative comparable arrangements will be offered. You may choose to cancel in writing within 14 days of the notification and receive a full refund of all you have paid to date.
Circumstances outside of our control
- ATD Travel Services does not have to pay compensation or accept liability if our performance is affected by an event beyond our control. We include the following as events beyond our control – war or threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, bad weather conditions, technical problems to transport, temporary or permanent closure of attractions or any other force majeur.
Cached pages / old tickets
- All of the tickets advertised on this website are available to purchase and usually in stock to be dispatched immediately. In the rare occurrence that a user finds a cached (old) page via a search engine and purchases a ticket that no longer exists, we reserve the right to cancel this contract and make a full refund or upgrade to a current ticket. We cannot control cached pages indexed by search engines such as Google or the settings on the computer of our customers.
- Holders of full 10 year British Passports who are "British Citizens" may travel visa-free to the USA providing they are travelling for holiday purposes and for a duration not exceeding 90 days. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct passport and visas to gain entry. If you fail to do so, ATD Travel Services accepts no liability.
If you have a problem with your tickets or a complaint
- Should you have a problem with your tickets at the parks, we urge you to get in touch with us immediately and while on holiday as the vast majority of problems can be resolved immediately and with very little fuss. Should you have a complaint while at any of the attractions, we urge you to discuss this at the time with the relevant authority. If you wish to complain after you have returned to the UK, please contact ATD Travel Services in writing within 28 days.
- Tickets are sold subject to availability and to the terms and conditions imposed by our suppliers
- ATD Travel Services cannot be held responsible for any action or omission of our suppliers or their servants, agents or employees
- ATD Travel Services has no control over the theme parks / attractions / tours that we feature. All details and descriptions in relation thereto are for guidance only and have been provided to and copied by ATD Travel Services.
ATD Travel Services LTD are the authorized ticket reseller of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
Registered in England No. 4390984. Registered ticket office: 16 Bromell’s Road, London, SW4 0BG