Discovery Cove Ultimate comes complete with 14 days* admission to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica
For an unforgettable day at Discovery Cove we've included everything!
- Reserved dolphin swim experience with the Dolphin Swim Package.
- Fully inclusive day at Discovery Cove with breakfast, lunch, snacks throughout the day and unlimited drinks.
- Unlimited access to the Wind-Away River, Explorer's Aviary, Serenity Bay, Freshwater Oasis and The Grand Reef.
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment, wet suits/ vests, showers, changing rooms, lockers and animal safe sun cream.
Notes: You must be at least 6 years old to swim with the dolphins. Discovery Cove guests aged 3-5 must purchase the non-swim package. Children aged between 6-12 years old and participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who is also participating in the dolphin swim experience.
Upgrade to the 'Trainer for a Day' package and enjoy even more benefits...
Indulge your love for animals like never before with this one-of-a-kind Discovery Cove experience. Get to know our dolphins even better as a Trainer for a Day. It's an all-inclusive Discovery Cove day with some exciting extras:
- Pick up your Discovery Cove gift bag, complete with waterproof camera and trainer t-shirt
- Enjoy our signature 30-minute dolphin session
- Experience an enhanced deep-water dolphin interaction
- Capture memories in a private, individual photo session with two dolphins
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour
- Spend the day with a trainer, ask questions and learn what it's like to work with animals
- Snorkel with thousands of tropical fish in The Grand Reef
- Feed birds from your hand in the Explorer's Aviary
- You may experience up-close encounters with small mammals, tropical birds, fish and other animals during your visit
- Enjoy a breakfast, sumptuous lunch, plus all snacks and beverages throughout the day
- 14-consecutive day pass to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Participants in the Trainer for a Day Program must be in good physical condition and at least 6 years old. All participants under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a paying Trainer for a Day adult.
* valid for 14 consecutive days from first use.