Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime experience where you’ll be getting close enough to touch and interact with Beluga whales plus learn the habits and lifestyles of these enchanting and mysterious animals. So, don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by—reserve your place today for a fantastic encounter you’ll never forget.
Operates: Daily except Wednesdays and lasts around 90 minutes. Interaction time is allocated on the day – guests need to visit the information desk once inside the park by 10am for time allocation.
Seasons - Prices vary by date. Please select the correct ticket for the date you are visiting Busch Gardens.
- Low Season Dates: 1 January-18 March, 13 April-22 May, 25 May-4 June, 17 August-2 October, 5-9 October, 12-16 October, 19-23 October, 26-30 October, 1-26 November and 30 November-17 December.
- Mid Season Dates: 19-20 March, 23-24 May, 5-18 June, 3-4 October, 10-11 October, 17-18 October, 24-25 October, 31 October and 27-29 November.
- High Season Dates: 21 March-12 April, 19 June-16 August and 18-31 December.
- Tour price is in addition to park admission, a separate entrance ticket to SeaWorld will still be required.
- This experience is restricted to a maximum 2 persons per booking.
- Participants must be a minimum of 10 years old. Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Interaction time is allocated on the day – guest needs to visit the information desk once inside the park by 10am for time allocation.
- Photo ID required at check-in.
- Participants must bring their own suitable swimming clothes.
- In order to ensure everyone's safety, participants must be able to comprehend safety-instructions in English.
The Beluga Interaction Programme will be closed 02nd Novemeber - 20th Novemeber 2015