Just for private groups, the VIP Tour provides highlights of up to seven hours with the intimacy of your group’s own tour guide. Help us plan your day as your SeaWorld Private VIP Tour includes:
- Insider tips about SeaWorld and our animal collection from your expert guide
- Front-of-line access to rides of guest’s choice.
- Reserved seating at guest’s selection of shows.
- The opportunity to meet a small shark.
- Fine-dining in the company of sharks at our full-service restaurant Sharks Underwater Grill.
- Highlights of this tour also include feeding sea lions and stingrays.
- Preferred parking on the say of your
Daily and lasts up to 7 hours. Interaction time is allocated on the day - guests need to visit the information desk once inside the park by 10.00am for time allocation.
Low Season Dates: 2 January-7 April, 24 April-26 May, 30 May-16 June, 14 August-1 September, 5 September-23 November, 27 November -15 December.
High Season Dates:
1 January, 8 April-23 April, 27 May-29 May, 17 June-13 August, 2 September-4 September, 24 Novemeber-26 November, 16 December-31 December.
- Tour price is in addition to park admission, a separate entrance ticket to SeaWorld will still be required.
- A minimum of 2 paying guests required to book this tour.
- This is a walking, guided tour of SeaWorld.
- Tour is up to seven hours in length.
- Guests should call the SeaWorld Parks Contact Centre on the number detailed on the ticket at least 24 hours in advance of your visit to SeaWorld to choose tour start time and to customise your VIP experience.
- Tour times and components are subject to change and availability.
- Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks' notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided.
- Participants are encouraged to check in at the park’s Information and Reservation counter at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time set on day of booking.
- Minimum party size is 2. Additional rates may apply for party sizes larger than 12.
- Ride height regulations apply to all guests.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children under 3 are free, but still require a tour reservation.
- Preferred parking is for day of Private VIP Tour at SeaWorld only.
- Reserved seating at event concerts not included.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components that cannot be revisited.