Just for private groups, the SeaWorld Private VIP Tour provides highlights of up to seven hours with the intimacy of your group’s own tour guide. Help us plan your day as your tour includes:
- A personalised, private tour of SeaWorld accompanied by your own tour guide
- Front of the Line access to the rides of your choice
- Reserved seating for the shows
- Chance to feed dolphins, sea lions and sting rays
- Fine dining in the company of sharks at Sharks Underwater Grill
- The opportunity to meet a small shark
- Preferred Parking on the day of your SeaWorld VIP Tour
Operates: Daily and lasts up to 7 hours. Interaction time is allocated on the day – guests need to visit the information desk once inside the park by 10am for time allocation.
- Admission to SeaWorld Orlando, a separate entrance ticket to SeaWorld and will still be required.
- Minimum party size is 2. Additional rates may apply for party sizes larger than 12.
- Interaction time is allocated on the day – guest needs to visit the information desk once inside the park by 10am for time allocation. Guests should call the SeaWorld Parks Contact Centre on the number detailed on the ticket in advance of your arrival to choose arrival start time and to customise your VIP experience.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components that cannot be revisited.
- Tour prices are in addition to park admission, a separate entrance ticket to SeaWorld and will still be required.
- Under 18’s must be with accompanying adults for this tour.
- Photo ID required.
- Ride height regulations apply to all guests.
- Tour times and components are subject to change and availability.
- Preferred parking is for day of program only.