Do you want to see what happens behind the scenes here at SeaWorld? Your knowledgeable tour guide will provide fascinating facts about SeaWorld and our commitment to wildlife. Join us behind the scenes on this approximately 75-minute tour to discover how SeaWorld animal experts care for rescued manatees and sea turtles.
Plus touch a shark and interact with a penguin. For every ticket purchased, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment will donate $2 to specifically help UK wildlife charities, researchers and biologists make even more of a difference.
Daily and last around 75 minutes. Interaction time is allocated on the day – guest needs to visit the information desk once inside the park by 10am for time allocation.
Prices vary depending on your visit date. Please ensure you select the correct ticket for the date you are purchasing.
- Low Season: 2 January-7 April, 24 April-26 May, 30 May-16 June, 14 August - 1 September, 5 September-23 November, 27 November-15 December.
- High Season: 1 January, 4 April-23 April, 27 May-29 May, 17 June-13 August, 2 September-4 September, 24 November-26 November, 16 December-31 December.
- Tour prices are in addition to park admission, a separate entrance ticket to SeaWorld and will still be required.
- This tour must be booked in advance and you must select your chosen day at the time of booking.
- This experience is restricted to a maximum 4 persons per booking. Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of around 16 guests.
- Guests need to visit the Information and Reservation counter once inside the park by 10.00am for time allocation. Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Under 18’s must be with accompanying adults for this tour.
- Tour times, prices and components are subject to change and availability.
- Children under the age of 3 are free, but do require a tour reservation.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.